You know what we hate? All the hassle with tools and time wasted bolting on a splitter after the car comes off the trailer. You know what we hate even more? Taking it off again.
We hated this process so much we came up with the fastest and easiest splitter release system we could think of. No tools needed. It’s strong, adjustable and most of all fast, very fast!
The Professional Awesome Quick Release Splitter Support System uses a latching mechanism to allow for quick mounting and dismounting of your splitter. The latches are designed to hold upwards of 700 lbs. each. They are strong enough to support some of the craziest splitters you can imagine. All that is needed is to add your own release handle and your quick release splitter dreams will be realized.
- Chassis Specific to 1993-2000 Honda Civics, 1993-1997 Honda Del Sol, and 1994-2001 Acura Integras, no drilling required!
- Replaces existing tow hooks, but we integrated them back into the design.
- Extra height adjustment to allow for many different mounting options.
- Quick-release latching system makes installing a splitter easy.
- Universal aluminum mounting plates for easy splitter height adjustment.
- Mounts allow for changes in pitch to optimize performance.
- All parts are either stainless steel or coated for protection against the elements.
- 2 – Aluminum mounts
- 2 – Latches, Left and right
- 2 – Universal splitter foot mounts with stainless pins
- 6 – M6 x 1.00 Bolts for attaching aluminum mounts to latches
- 4 – M8 x 1.25 Elevator bolts for splitter mounting
- 4 – M8 x 1.25 Nyloc nuts for elevator bolts
- 6 – M10 x 1.25 JIS Bolts
What Elevator Bolts Should You Use?
- We recommend using additional support rods, such as our offerings here, as the design of the quick release allows for changes in angle of attack of the splitter.
- Customers are required to add their own cables to operate the quick release system. These are not included as each vehicle and installation will be customized for the vehicle and its particular use case.
See them in action on Gears and Gasoline’s Time Attack Honda Civic:
These are by far the best splitter brackets for legacy chassis Hondas and Acuras!
They are strong, but light, and extremely easy to use. Compared to the other options on the market, they’re much easier to install and remove the splitter, which is a huge plus when working on the car either at home or the track.