- Designed and Optimized in CFD to ensure the best possible performance in a small package.
- The vent’s design promotes air extraction by interrupting the boundary layer flow and creating a low pressure “bubble” to increase efficiency.
- Sides on an extractor system are of critical importance as they ensure that the “bubble” created by the inclines are not instantly filled by air wrapping around its edges, effectively reducing the vents usefulness.
- Significantly reduces under fender pressure by extracting air, which reduces lift.
- Vents can be used on either the hood or fender locations.
- Use in conjunction with our Splitter Diffusers for maximum downforce gains.
- Engineered by Professional Awesome.
- Made from high-quality, Carbon Fiber.
- Dimensions: 12″ long, 3.5″ wide, with a 1″ flange.
- 2 vents included per purchase.
Have more questions about what to do with your new aero parts? Head over to DIY Downforce – How to Design Front Splitters, Diffusers, Flat Bottoms, Wings and more!